For effective communication with the customer, we request personal information, including first name, email address, and telephone number. We do not, under any circumstanced, disclose such information to third parties, without your consent. The information is strictly used for the purpose agreed by the customer in these terms and conditions.
- The company can use personal data, together with a customer’s interaction with the website, only for the betterment of our delivery of products and services.
- Regarding privacy for minors, the site is strictly for persons over the age of 18. Any person below this age is required to report the same to our representatives. The company does not, knowingly, collect, and use the minor’s personal information.
- We encourage all our visits, not only the customers, to read these terms carefully, as they apply to anyone to visits smartwrite.net. Our customers have a right to control their personal data, as long as such acts would not limit the fair delivery of the requested services.
- Customers provide personal data at their own consent, and can not sue the company for using such information fairly. The company cannot hire a third party to examine the correctness of the customer’s personal data.
- We reserve the right to communicate with the customer at any time of the day regarding their purchases in our company. Such communication cannot be regarded as a breach of privacy.
- Please free to contact our support team regarding the interpretation of these terms or any other privacy concerns.
- The company has no access to your credit card information, and therefore, your money is secure.
- By filling an order form, the customer agrees to these terms and conditions.
Your Privacy is Our Priority!