Terms & Conditions That Every Customer Is Advised To Read
A. Definition of Terms
- The term Agreement refers to these Terms and Conditions.
- The term Company refers to Smartwrite.net, the provider of academic research, and writing services.
- The term Client (or Customer) is a person (or persons) who places an order with smartwrite.net and abides by the terms and conditions.
- The term Order refers to a formal request for a product made by the Client to the company. The order can only be transmitted in electronic form.
- The term Writer refers to a person employed by the Company as a freelancer to provide academic and writing services to the customers, in accordance with the Company’s agreement.
- The term Revision refers to a request made by the Client for editing the order solution, based on the initial instructions.
B. Order Placement and Registration
- The order starts when the Client fills the Order Form on our website or when they ask our representatives to assist them to fill it.
- By filling the order form, the Client agrees to these Terms and Conditions automatically. We encourage our clients to read the terms before making an order.
- The Client should input correct order information, including the scope of work, delivery terms, and other order features, like the topic, the number of sources, and language style.
- Other than order parameters, the client is required to provide details, such as email address phone number, and create a client’s personal account. The Client should input a valid email, from which notifications from the company would be received.
- The Client should only create one profile, from which they can place an order, track previous order records, receive and download order solutions, communicate with the writer/support, and request for revision, among other features. The company reserves the right to merge a Client's multiple personal accounts to one and update the order history.
C. Order Payment
- The order’s pricing depends on four variables; namely, the client’s academic level, the type of service, the volume of work (number of words), and the order deadline. The payment should be done in advance, and the company can only assign an order to a writer if and when the payment has been received (but not when it was made).
- The company shall not be responsible if the Client delays to make the payment, regardless of the order’s urgency.
- The payment shall be paid in full, and not in installments.
- Payment options include credit cards (Mastercard and Credit Card) and PayPal. However, if the Client cannot access any of these options, a request should be made via mail to find an alternative. Communication, other than the mail, regarding alternative payment methods, should and will be disregarded.
D. The Ordering Process
- Before assigning the order to a writer, the support staff first validates the order details, and ensure that the instructions and attached materials are clear and accessible. However, should a mismatch occur, the support staff will communicate with the customer, via email or phone call, to request further clarification. Unless such a clarification is made, the order cannot be processed but will be put on hold.
- The order volume is measured in words, and not physical pages. A single-spaced page has 550 words while a double-spaced page has 275 words. A maximum allowance of 10% is allowable unless the Client requires a specific number of words.
- The Company allows clients to change order details within a reasonable time. However, a change of instructions, after an order has been assigned to a writer, may require additional payment, which would be discussed with the customer.
- As well, changes that impact the volume of work, urgency, and complexity may require additional payment.
- A Client can provide additional sources to the writer in advance. If the Client provides such materials late, and the materials are mandatory, a deadline extension request would be made.
- Communication with the Client can be made through the internal messaging system, text, call, or email. Likewise, the Client can communicate to the support team via the same messaging system, email, phone, or official social media platforms, located at the bottom of every page on your website.
- The Client is authorized to ask the progress update from the writer. In some instances, based on urgency and complexity, the Client can also ask for a draft from the writer. However, the support team reserves the right to allow or deny a draft request.
- By accepting the payment, the company agrees to deliver the product within the given deadline, and in adherence to the instructions provided by the customer. The Client has a responsibility to download the order solution from their personal account in time or communicate any issues regarding the accessibility of the file within a reasonable time.
- The company cannot be held responsible for the customer’s failure to download the order solution in time.
- The products offered by smartwrite.net are not intended to be submitted by the clients as their own work. The company requires and encourages the clients to use the orders produced as samples or guides to their own work.
- The company reserves the right and ownership of the orders it offers to the customers.
- SmartWrite is not liable for any consequences of a customer’s use of its products as their own, as the Client would have breached the terms and conditions. The company reserves the right to deny services to such a customer.
- The company does not condone plagiarism and reserve the right to deny services to a customer it feels have or attempted to submit the products provided to them as their own.
The customer’s order requests bind us to the following conditions;
- To apply the recently updated citing rules specified by the clients in the order form.
- To commence processing the order solution, as soon as the Client makes full payment for the order.
- To adhere to the order’s academic level, conduct the appropriate research, and reference appropriate materials.
- The products offered by SmartWrite are meant for personal use, and not for commercial purposes.
- The customer, or any other party, if forbidden from copying any content from SmartWrite.
- The Company has a responsibility to ensure the communication between the client and the writer is sealed.
- The company can not expose any customer’s information to third parties.
- As well, the Client should not disclose communication with the company to third parties or share their accounts logins. Else, they would be held responsible for such actions.
H. Modification of the Terms
- The company retains the right to modify or remove the Terms and Conditions, as it seems it fit.
- It is the client’s responsibility to stay updated on our policies. SmartWrite.net has no responsibility to inform the Client on the revision of the terms and conditions.
- If a section of these Terms and Conditions goes against a certain jurisdiction, they can be petitioned in court. However, the customer would still be bound by the other sections of the terms, other than the disputed one.