Smartwrite Refund Policy | 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Last Update: 2021-04-30
At SmartWrite, we guarantee quality products based on our customers' instruction and independent research. Our goal is to see you excel in your career. Thus, our writers are trained to maintain uninterrupted communication with you and seek clarifications in any concerns.
Our Refund Policy guarantees 100% money back to our customers because our writers did not meet the instructions or expected standard. However, we try as much as possible to avoid refunds, for we are obliged to deliver the quality services you paid for.
In case of a refund request, we assess every case to examine the truth of the customers' claims and reserve the right to allow or deny a refund. Below are cases in which a customer can ask or cannot ask for reimbursement;
- The Company guarantees a 100% refund if the customer is charged twice for the same order.
- If the Company could not find an appropriate expert to work on an order, which is rare but possible, the customer is guaranteed a 100% refund.
- A 100% refund is also issued to customers if they cancel an order before being assigned to an expert. Note that the time it takes to assign a task to an expert varies - based on order volume, technicality, and urgency. We always notify our customers when their order(s) have been assigned.
- The refund can not exceed 70% if the customer asks for a refund when the order has already been assigned to a writer. In such a case, the writer has to be compensated for their work.
- Refund claims after more than half of the deadline have passed shall not exceed 60%.
- The customer cannot use drafts or products after a successful refund. We reserve the right to use them as we deem fit.
- In case of late delivery, our team will investigate - we hate failing deadlines and take the matter seriously. If the delay was a company's oversite fault, the customer is entitled to a 100% refund. However, we reserve the right to decline a refund if;
- The customer voluntarily issued a deadline extension,
- The delay was due to the customer's failure to provide relevant materials in time,
- The delay was the customer's fault in accessing the order solution, whether intentional or otherwise.
- In the case of bad quality claims, we will investigate whether the writer followed the initial instructions and whether the customer's claims are justifiable. The outcome of the investigation will determine whether a refund would be issued or not and the applicable percentage.
- However, if the customer had asked for a revision, the refund cannot exceed 70% since revision means the customer had accepted part of the order's solutions. However, the extent to which the revision was acceptable is subject to discussion between the support staff and the client.
- A refund claim based on poor grade can not be permitted since its products are not meant to be submitted by the customer as their own but only used as a sample or guide. Our papers are not ready for submission. Such a customer can be banned for violating the Company's terms and conditions.
- A customer can only make a refund request within 28 days after the order deadline has reached.
- The customer will incur the transaction costs of processing the refunds.
- The refund process takes 14 days to allow enough time for a fair investigation to be conducted.
Smartwrite.net reserve the right to amend or remove any terms they, as they seem fit. It is the client's responsibility to read and understand these terms before placing an order with us.
If you have any queries or complaints, channel them to email@example.com for consideration.