Refund Policy That Guarantees Money Back For All
At SmartWrite.net, we guarantee quality products, based on our customers’ instruction and independent research.
However, we have a Refund Policy that guarantees 100% money back to our customers should they feel that their instructions were not met. We assess every case to examine the truth of the customers’ claims and reserves the right to allow or deny a refund.
Below are cases in which a customer can ask or cannot ask for reimbursement;
- The company guarantees a 100% refund if the customer is charged twice for the same order.
- If the Company could not find an appropriate expert to work an order, which is very rare, but possible, the customer is guaranteed a 100% refund.
- A 100% refund is also issued to a customer if they cancel an order before it was assigned to an expert.
- However, the refund can not exceed 60% of the customer asks for a refund when the order has already been assigned to a writer. In such a case, the writer has to be compensated for their work.
- Refund claims after more than half of the deadline have passed shall not exceed 50%.
- The customer cannot use drafts or products after a successful refund.
- In case of late delivery, an investigation would be conducted, and if the delay was a company’s oversite fault, the customer is entitled to a 100% refund. However, a refund would be declined if the customer voluntarily issued a deadline extension, the delay was due to the customer’s failure to provide relevant materials in time, and if the dealt was the customer’s fault to access the order solution, whether intentional or otherwise.
- In the case of bad quality claims, an investigation will be conducted to assess whether the writer followed the initial instructions and whether the customer’s claims are justifiable. The outcome of the investigation will determine whether a refund would be issued or not, and the applicable percentage.
- However, if the customer had asked for a revision, the refund cannot exceed 60%, since revision means the customer had accepted part of the order’s solutions.
- A refund claim based on poor grade can not be permitted, since the company’s products are not meant to be submitted by the customer as their own, but only used as a sample or guide. Our products are not ready for submission. Such a customer can be banned for violating the company’s terms and conditions.
- A refund request can only be made within 14 days after the order deadline has reached.
- The customer will incur the transaction costs of processing the refunds.
- The refund process takes 14 days, to allow enough time for a fair investigation to be conducted.